Friday, May 6, 2016

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up Collage ❤


My teacher gave me the opportunity to take pictures and create a collage for the elementary kids based on what they wanted to be when they grow up. However, I couldn't do this project alone. I did this project with my friend Jena. 

First we had to decide on what class we were going to choose when it came to taking pictures. We both decided to take pictures of a class of 4th graders. After deciding that, We contacted the teacher and made an appointment for when to come down the elementary. 

We came up with the idea of having the kids in a group picture with a sign that said "What I Wanna Be When I Grow Up" with the class year. After that we used erase boards and marker to write down the kid's names of what they wanted to be when they grow up. We first started taking the picture on April 29th. Getting all the pictures took us about 3 days.

After we got all the pictures, we uploaded them onto the computer and made the collage. We first made 3 different collages and then added it to another pictures to create the overall collage. Overall I think the collage looks really cute. Jena and I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the kids and spending time together. There was a time when we went to take pictures and the lights were acting strange in the hall (they were flickering) and it terrified the both of us. Oh the silly memories we share haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment